Bind FuturoDigitale is the Project Leader
“MANAGER OF YOUR OWN DESTINY”
Training Course Of ERASMUS +
Applicant: Futuro Digitale
Approval of the project: MANAGER OF YOUR OWN DESTINY
Participating countries: Italy, Romania, Portugal, Spain, Greece, Czech Republic
Participants: 24 young
Date: from 22 to 28 October 2016
Place: Rossano, Italy
Location: Hostels Euro Mediterranean
The Association FuturoDigitale search
- 4 participants
- participation in activities and meals are fully funded ERASMUS +.
Participants will receive a certificate, “Youthpass” which describes and validates the non-formal and informal learning experience gained during the project, to be attached to the CV.
The infopack for the project can be found here
To participate please fill out the registration form that you will find on this page.
The Project Manager of Your Own Destiny “was created in the wake of the European action on youth entrepreneurship. Project promoters are convinced that the current socio-economic situation in Europe, and more generally the challenges that young Europeans are facing nowadays require a paradigm shift.
Though times change and new challenges emerge, requiring new forms of engagement with and for young people, the “youth work” and the scope of non-formal education becomes fundamental ways to promote learning and empowerment of young people, in line with what is expressed as “The Socio-economic Scope of Youth Work in Europe” (EU-CoE Youth Partnership and JUMP 2008).
These are the basics of the Project Manager of Your Own Destiny “, a training course of 7 days (including travel days) aimed at youth workers and 28 members of organisations active in the field of youth aged 18-30 years from 7 European countries (including Italy).
“Manager of Your Own Destiny” has as its main objective to provide a group of youth leaders and members of organisations active in the youth field, tools, approaches and techniques for developing and supporting youth entrepreneurship as well as skills and abilities related to it.
The specific objectives are:
- Develop a broader understanding about transversal competences, in particular entrepreneurship and ability to innovate;
- Introduce and discuss practical arrangements (examples, methods, tools, tips, …) through which the youth workers can support young people in setting up a business, as a tool to develop their soft skills;
- Discover and discuss how the youth entrepreneurial initiatives may generate a significant impact on local communities in terms of active citizenship
- Increase interest and implementation of projects within the framework of the Erasmus programme + (particularly chapter youth) as a way to develop entrepreneurship and employability of young people;
- Provide a space for creating effective and innovative partnerships and projects designed to support youth entrepreneurship.