The FuturoDigitale Association is a Partner of the project
“Youth Employment Action!”
Youth Exchange ERASMUS +
Applicant: bitter Forum e.V. (Berlin) and hosted by WAHROONGA (Kratovo)
Participating countries: Italy, Romania, France, Czech Republic, Turkey, Hungary, Spain, Germany and Bulgaria.
Participants: 54 young
Date: from 23 October to 01 November 2016.
Place: Milcoveni, Romania
The Association FuturoDigitale search
- 5 participants with an aged 20-30 years
- 1 group leader
- The participants can be university students or which have already graduated and search for a job. This group are the youngsters which are in the phase of going to interviews, write motivation letters, make CV’s and take part to discussions with people who want to hire them.
- participation in activities, room and Board are fully funded ERASMUS +;
- the participant must anticipate the travel expenses, which will be followed by a refund up to € 170;
- You must pay, before departure, a fee of 50 €;
Participants will receive a certificate, “Youthpass” which describes and validates the non-formal and informal learning experience gained during the project, to be attached to the CV.
The project Youth Employment Action tackles the problem of youth employment from two sides at the same time, like two complementary activities:
The institutional side: To improve the experience and knowledge of the youth workers, social workers and other types of staff that work with youngsters in the employment and career guidance sector;
The beneficiary side: To give opportunities to youngsters to experience and discover what it means to have a certain career, to help them decide which is the right way for them from a early stage (14-19 years old); and at the same time to help them face an interview and help them to present their competencies in the best possible way (20-30 years old).
The general objectives are:
-To develop the cooperation between 10 youth NGO’s from 10 countries
-To understand better the situation of youth unemployment in Europe
-To develop the cooperation and youth participation to fight unemployment between youngsters
-To promote non-formal education and practical life learning for 150 young people
-To promote tolerance and understanding between 150 youngsters
The objectives for the training are:
- To increase the capacity of 30 youth workers, social workers and volunteers of the 10 partner NGO’s in counseling and guiding youngsters to choose a career or get a job
- To increase the knowledge of 30 participants in how to use Life Acting Role Play (LARP) in preparing youngsters to search a job and prepare for the interview
- To increase the knowledge of 30 participants about the European dimension of employment, the European employment policy
- To increase the knowledge of participants about 30 youth guarantee and about Eures – the European job mobility portal