L’Associazione Futuro Digitale è ufficialmente Partner del Progetto
“In the Circle of Tradition“
del Programma Erasmus+
Applicant: Gildia Miłośników Nauki
Paesi partecipanti: Italia, Polonia, Portogallo e Spagna
Data: dal 5 al 12 Gennaio 2016
Luogo: Rzeszów, Polonia
Futuro Digitale cerca: 10 partecipanti di età compresa tra i 15 e 18 anni + 2 Group Leader (qualsiasi età)
- – partecipazione alle attività, vitto e alloggio sono interamente finanziati del Programma Erasmus+.
- – il partecipante deve anticipare le spese di viaggio, a cui seguirà un rimborso fino ad un massimo di 170 €.
- – è necessario versare, prima della partenza, una quota di partecipazione di 50 €.
Ai partecipanti sarà rilasciato il certificato ”Youthpass” che descrive e convalida l’esperienza formale e informale acquisita durante il progetto, da allegare al proprio CV.
Project within a period 5-12 January 2016 is prepared for 48 people (10 participants and 2 leaders from each group) from the Polish, Spain, Italy and Portugal. Will be to restore the tradition of caroling . Walking with Turoń whether the star is characteristic of the Polish south-east – therefore, takes place in January in the Christmas period. Participants will prepare its own program based on the performance of a group of carol singers from Jastrzębia (near Tarnow) and Pastoral Leon Schilera. At the end of the project participants as carolers will visit residents Zaczernie with his performance, which will be enriched with carols of their cultures. All activities will contribute to the discussion about the cultural roots of modern Europe, the integration of all national groups and strengthen cooperation in the local environment. Will also serve to illustrate the beauty and uniqueness of Polish culture and promoting the program Erasmus + at the beginning of its operation. The main activities will be complemented trips to Krakow for the exhibition of cribs Cracow and Epiphany (traditional march through the streets of the cities). Is also planned trip to the Jastrzębia for a meeting with the folk group of carol singers. With the implementation of the project will collaborate with the Marshal’s Office in Rzeszow and the Municipal Office Trzebownisko and parish in Zaczernie. We expect to increase the competence of participants, their knowledge of European culture, local traditions and also communication skills.
Compromise of partners
During of this exchange each partner has to implement the following activities:
- • communicative games and presentation of the group/organization
- • knowing each other activity, energizers
- • national day or night including
- • workshop about the topic of the project (we will send you more details in the next email)
- • all participants will cooperate in the organization and arrangements of the exchange, including serving food, cleaning up dinning room, washing up dishes, etc. To do that there will be different teams for each day.