Lead Organization: Cooperativa Sociale Kalimera
Place: Islands of Ischia and Procida (NA)
Purpose of the project: social welfare
Sector: health and socio-economic development.
You want to organize an experimental service of initiatives for the welfare of families and to prevent danger of marginalization, sickness and disease, developmental, socio-educational advising, socioterapeutico and psychological, cultural, relational distress prevention interventions, social and work. The basic idea is to organize both individual and group workshop type paths, from motor skills to handedness, by educational achievement in theater and animated reading where you meet new linguaggi multimediali recreational/educational/learning with those for children/young people with pervasive developmental disorders and autism.
- • dissemination of information practices, targeted training and communication targeted at MMG, pediatricians, gynecologists, families and all who have contact with children in various ways for the early detection of warning signs;
- • support and preparation for the birth and path to parenthood;
- • offer an emotional, cognitive and behavioral assessment psychological evaluation with observation sheets and tests;
- • organize, in collaboration with the local authorities and Resource Centre (ASL, hospital, University, school, etc.), screenings for early detection of autistic disorder and cognitive disabilities;
- • psycho-socio-pedagogical plan developed specific educational arrangements using special intervention strategies. All interventions take into account also the main methods used in the international scientific landscape: ABBA, Portage, Young Autism Project, PECS etc.
- • Parent Training groups are identified the particular family dynamics that often characterize the nuclei with disabled people, supporting psychologically parents and training them for 1 ' use of new educational mode in relational life environments;
- • prepares and eventual inclusive education and in agreement with the teaching staff and directors, observation and educational mode for 1 ' acquisition of skills necessary to provide children with disabilities 1 ' integration in the classroom and to establish appropriate relationships with peers and adults;
- • promote integrated and multidisciplinary interventions through the mapping and the activation of all possible resources available to each service in order to meet emerging needs in a harmonious and appropriate;
- • individual paths for autistic adults; formation and strengthening of skills, mentoring and job placement.