L’Associazione Futuro Digitale è Partner del Progetto
“Youth For Hiking”
Youth Exchange project in the frame of Erasmus + KA1
15 -26 August, 2018 –Kakheti Region, Georgia
Applicant: – “Stichting Schoolclash”(The Netherlands)
Paesi partecipanti: Armenia,Ukraine, Moldova, Lithuania,Italy, Germany, the Netherlands
Partecipanti: 32 + 8 group leader
Data: dall’ 15 al 26 Agosto 2018
Luogo: Pona Campsite , Georgia, Kakheti Region
L’Associazione FuturoDigitale cerca
- 4 partecipanti + 1 group leader ( tra i 18-29 anni)
- partecipazione alle attività, vitto e alloggio sono interamente finanziati del Programma ERASMUS+;
- il partecipante deve anticipare le spese di viaggio, a cui seguirà un rimborso fino ad un massimo di 360€
L’infopack del progetto lo trovi qui.
Per partecipare ti invitiamo a compilare la scheda di partecipazione che troverai su questa pagina.
Due to the extraordinary situation related to the mass migration in Europe & neighboring countries, youth Educational organisations “Stichting Schoolclash” (The Netherlands) & Network of youth-Educational organisation “Youth For the World”-YFW (Georgia) & “Inovativy Karta” (Lithuania) together with partners initiates a project “You-th for Hiking”, which is based on sports, outdoor education & social inclusion. We noticed that Europe citizens are very frustrated because of current changes & new wave of discrimination, hate & anger is starting in the continent again. Huge number of racist crimes in Europe has risen as well, especially hate crimes against Muslims following Paris attacks. There is an urgent need to reduce social tensions, to raise the level of tolerance, to promote the understanding & accepting each other despite the cultural & religious differences. We believe that sport(we will use various sport & outdoor education methods but hiking as the core)through its universality, can transcend cultural, socio-economic & political barriers, which is very important in a international context. Sport is powerful tools for development, within international communities. Moreover, sport reflects on different values & can create a bridge between different social groups forming better mutual understanding. The answer could be reaffirmed by citing United Nations, which “recognize that sport, as a tool for education, development & peace, can promote cooperation, solidarity, tolerance, understanding, social inclusion & health at the local, national & international levels”.
OBJECTICES – (The main objectives are):
- To reach personal development which helps to understand ourselves and reflect on own & others behavior;
- Challenge the perception of the structures within our society that undermine social inclusion
or foster discrimination;
- Overcoming the stereotypes of different religious & raise awareness on the topic of
- To build a broader understanding of what an inclusive attitude means;
- To understand the connections between culture, sport and inter-cultural aspects of sport in
- To raise the sense of empathy towards other people