L’Associazione FuturoDigitale è Partner del Progetto
“Social Entrepreneurship Accelerator“
Training Course del Programma ERASMUS+
Applicant: Citizens in Power – sito
Paesi partecipanti: Italy, Portugal, Bulgaria, Estonia, Slovakia, Croatia, Spain, Greece, Poland
Partecipanti: 30 giovani
Data: dal 28 Maggio al 4 Giugno 2016
Luogo: Larnaca, Cyprus
L’Associazione FuturoDigitale cerca
- 2 partecipanti di qualsiasi età.
- Youth workers;
- Young people interested at the objectives of this project and they are willing to share what they will learn in their respective organizations.
- partecipazione alle attività, vitto e alloggio sono interamente finanziati del Programma ERASMUS+;
- il partecipante deve anticipare le spese di viaggio, a cui seguirà un rimborso fino ad un massimo di 275 €;
- è necessario versare, prima della partenza, una quota di partecipazione di 50 €;
- l’associazione applicant chiede una quota di 40 € per coprire alcuni costi (sono specificati nell’infopack).
Ai partecipanti sarà rilasciato il certificato ”Youthpass” che descrive e convalida l’esperienza formale e informale acquisita durante il progetto, da allegare al proprio CV.
Social entrepreneurship has only recently started to gain momentum. By increasing the scope of social entrepreneurship in a natural way, and primarily through the education of social entrepreneurship, we aim to familiarize youth workers with the new trend called ‘social entrepreneurship’, in order to be capable to assimilate the appropriate skills and tools which could potentially lead to the concrete education of the young people, on the fields associated with a construction of sustainable social enterprise.
SEA project primarily aims at the education of the next generation of entrepreneurs, who are concerned with the sociological ramifications of entrepreneurship. This target will be successfully accomplished through the production of capable influential multipliers, such as civil society organizations and youth workers, who will eventually be fully-educated to educate, and therefore to exploit, the material derived from SEA project. More analytically, by the integration of a range of well-designed non-formal methods, ICT tools and educational material in the normal activities of the above-mentioned organizations, the potential social entrepreneurs will be trained to maximize their skills, thus identifying those challenges of our times which might enable them to develop solutions and models for sustainable social organizations.
Whilst CIP members and partners have recognized the need and therefore the importance of social entrepreneurship in EU, they have altogether taken the initiative to develop a special training in Cyprus concerning ”Social Entrepreneurship Accelerator” (SEA). Accordingly, the abbreviation ‘SEA’ refers to the ensemble of youth workers deriving from all the organizations which will be involved in the project and who will consequently accelerate the further development of social entrepreneurship culture across the EU. The scope of ‘SEA’ training is to provide youth workers with an insight on social entrepreneurship, which could possibly operate as the main catalyst in inspiring young people to apply social entrepreneurship.
- To familiarize with the new trend called ‘social entrepreneurship’.
- To acquire the appropriate skills which would enable the youth workers in order to support young people to build social enterprises that address the challenges of our time.
- To promote, within specific well-designed practices, the development of innovative ideas concerning sociological fields.
- To share national resources and inform about European ones (social entrepreneurship education and learning, access to different types of funding, partnerships, networks etc.) useful for social enterprise creation and sustainability;
- To share practical non-formal educational methods that motivate, and therefore engage young people with activities related to social entrepreneurship
- To create strong partnerships, capable to develop future projects concerning social entrepreneurship.
- The training will be based on non-formal education methods, encouraging active participation of young people involved.
- Ice-breakers, energizers, group-building games
- Role plays
- Intercultural and experiential learning
- Brainstorming and discussions both in working groups and in plenary
- Inputs from experts