L’Associazione FuturoDigitale è Partner del Progetto
“Responsible youth are recycling”
Applicant: Asociaţia Nevo Parudimos – Website
Paesi partecipanti: Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Bulgaria and Italy
Partecipanti: 60 giovani
Data: dal 6 al 14 Maggio 2016
Luogo: Milcoveni, Romania
L’Associazione FuturoDigitale cerca
- 2 Group Leaders
- 10 giovani di età compresa tra i 16 e i 25 anni
- Young people from rural area;
- Young people coming from a disadvantage background;
- Young people with disabilities;
- Young people with low knowledge or no knowledge at all regarding recycling;
- Young people that are motivated to participate in the projects activities.
- partecipazione alle attività, vitto e alloggio sono interamente finanziati del Programma ERASMUS+;
- il partecipante deve anticipare le spese di viaggio, a cui seguirà un rimborso fino ad un massimo di 170 €;
- è necessario versare, prima della partenza, una quota di partecipazione di 50 €;
Ai partecipanti sarà rilasciato il certificato ”Youthpass” che descrive e convalida l’esperienza formale e informale acquisita durante il progetto, da allegare al proprio CV.
Main theme for the project
The project “Responsible youth are recycling”, which will take place in May 2016 at Milcoveni – Romania will put together 50 youngsters from Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Bulgaria and Italy, 10 from each country. The participants for this project are youngsters from countryside, people with disabilities, or young minorities , that have a very low knowledge regarding civic spirit, recycling and environmental protection.
“Responsible youth are recycling” will be a youth mobility that promotes the idea of creative recycling.
This mobility insures active participation of young people, because the proposed methodology is based on the principles of non-formal education. The participants will have the opportunity of developing some KEY COMPETENCES due to the fact that they will have situations in which they will need to find solutions in a creative way while communicating among each other in english , despite the cultural difference, trying to achieve the goal of the project.
The result of this project will be a play ground in the village of Milcoveni, build entirely out of recycled materials found inside Milcoveni, place where we will also set up an exhibition of decorations made out of recycled materials. The project activities will be carried out based on the non formal education principles promoting the participation of the local community and youngsters using as a main working method CREATIVE RECYCLING.
In this project we want to:
- develop the civic spirit of all 50 participants;
- develop knowledge among our 50 participants , regarding environmental protection;
- develop recycling methods for unused or unwanted materials in a original and creative way;
- develop confidence and self esteem within our 50 participants;
- develop the sense of initiative and entrepreneurship of all 50 participants;
- offer the opportunity of living an intercultural experience for the participants
At the end of the project the 50 participants +10 group leaders, youngsters from Czech Republic, Bulgaria ,Italy, Hungary and Romania will be able to:
- understand better the importance of recycling and the positive impact of this on our environment;
- use their improved knowledge regarding the working method of CREATIVE RECYCLING;
- take action in their local community by spreading the knowledge gained in the project and changing the perspective of others about it;
- understand more about each other, not letting cultural differences get in the way;
- use different hand tools in day by day life due to their experience gained while finalizing the play ground in Milcoveni;
- understand the importance of the European Union in their local community.