L’Associazione FuturoDigitale è Partner del Progetto
“Making ideas happen”
Training Course del Programma ERASMUS+
Paesi partecipanti: Italy, Estonia, Slovakia, Malta, Spain, Ukraine, Poland, Romania, Cyprus
Partecipanti: 30 giovani
Data: dall’1 al 7 Aprile 2016
Luogo: Larnaca, Cyprus
L’Associazione FuturoDigitale cerca
- 2 partecipanti di qualsiasi età.
- Youth workers;
- Youth leaders;
- partecipazione alle attività, vitto e alloggio sono interamente finanziati del Programma ERASMUS+;
- il partecipante deve anticipare le spese di viaggio, a cui seguirà un rimborso fino ad un massimo di 275 €;
- è necessario versare, prima della partenza, una quota di partecipazione di 50 €;
- l’associazione applicant chiede una quota di 30 € da pagare sul posto prima di iniziare le attività.
Ai partecipanti sarà rilasciato il certificato ”Youthpass” che descrive e convalida l’esperienza formale e informale acquisita durante il progetto, da allegare al proprio CV.
Main theme for the project
Entrepreneurship. Acquisition of competences (knowledge, skills and attitudes) in order to improve personal development and employability. Support of the professional development of those who work in the field of youth in order to improve the quality of youth work across Europe.
Making Ideas Happen is a training course focusing in entrepreneurship using innovative methods that are already tested in the business world. The project aims in:
- developing the capacity of youth organisations in entrepreneurship;
- strengthening the competences of youth workers to support their target- groups;
- providing the individual participants with skills necessary to succeed both in youth activities and the workplace.
During the training youth workers, youth leaders and volunteers will learn how to design and implement entrepreneurial activities and how to build their own business. Aims of the project:
- To explore the role of youth work in supporting aspiring young entrepreneurs;
- To map support structures for entrepreneurship and the related actors, policies, rogrammes and financial schemes at national and European level;
- To foster future cooperation between youth workers and other relevant stakeholders;
- To share practices and methods for business creation;
- To make it possible for Cypriot successful Start-Up entrepreneurs;
- To share their stories so as to inspire the participants.
This training activity will be based on the Business Model Canvas, a popular strategic management and entrepreneurial tool. All working activities will aim at fostering intercultural learning and exchange between participants from diverse backgrounds. Methodology will include simulation games, role play, plenary debates, interactive lectures, audio-visual presentations, small and large group discussions, self- assessment and more. There will be field visits to Cypriot Start– up companies and visits from successful young entrepreneurs in the training venue so that the participants will have the opportunity to learn from their experiences.
With their participation in this capacity-building activity, the trainers and the youth workers will be able to strengthen and support their organisations to tackle social problems, to multiply the impact of youth work, to raise the visibility of their projects.