L’Associazione FuturoDigitale è Partner del Progetto
“Innovative approaches and non-formal methods to promote creative potential and entrepreneurial skills among young people”
Training Course del Programma ERASMUS+
Applicant: Academy Future for Business Development
Paesi partecipanti: Italy, Bulgaria, Spain
Partecipanti: 14 partecipanti
Data: dal 26 Aprile al 2 Maggio 2017
Luogo: Malaga Spain
L’Associazione FuturoDigitale cerca
- 4 partecipanti (tra 18-23 anni)
- 1 group leader senza limiti d’età
- partecipazione alle attività, vitto e alloggio sono interamente finanziati del Programma ERASMUS+;
- il partecipante deve anticipare le spese di viaggio, a cui seguirà un rimborso fino ad un massimo di 250€
Ai partecipanti sarà rilasciato il certificato ”Youthpass” che descrive e convalida l’esperienza formale e informale acquisita durante il progetto, da allegare al proprio CV.
L’infopack del progetto lo trovi qui.
Per partecipare ti invitiamo a compilare la scheda di partecipazione che troverai su questa pagina.
Project “Innovative approaches and non-formal methods to promote creative potential and entrepreneurial skills among young people” included young people aged 16-30 years. The participants’ need to develop their entrepreneurial thinking with integrated usage of IT, to exchange experience with their peers on an international level and to participate as active citizens in the community and economics.
The project objectives are directly related to the program relating to the objectives of the strategy “Europe 2020” in the field of youth and popularization of European values.
- Investment in non-formal learning, leading to increased capacity for innovation and creativity in young people in ways relevant to employability.
- A much stronger focus on entrepreneurial and IT skills.
- Offering non-formal learning as a set of experiences to support individuals gaining competences that can be measured to standards that are transferable.
- Encouraging the development of learning communities in, and between, youth organizations to share ideas and practice.
- Develop concrete tools and non-formal methods to enable young people to present and prove their entrepreneurial and creative competences developed through social work, hobbies and informal and non-formal activities.
- Strengthen the links and pathways between formal education and youth work that enable young people to gain life wide competences and entrepreneurial skills through non-formal learning