L’Associazione Futuro Digitale è partner del progetto
“‘Health is the First Step to Empowerment” YE
Youth Exchange project Erasmus+
Organizzatore – Youth Workers Alliance Vranje
Paesi partecipanti: Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania, Italy, Turkey, Macedonia
Data: 15 – 24 Agosto 2018
Luogo: Vlasina Rid, Serbia
L’Associazione FuturoDigitale cerca
- 1 Group leader + 6 partecipanti (18-30 anni)
- partecipazione alle attività, vitto e alloggio sono interamente finanziati del Programma ERASMUS+;
- il partecipante deve anticipare le spese di viaggio, a cui seguirà un rimborso fino ad un massimo di 275€
- è necessario versare, prima della partenza, una quota di partecipazione di 50 €;
Per partecipare ti invitiamo a compilare la scheda di partecipazione che troverai su questa pagina.
Main aim of the youth exchange ‘Health is the First Step to Empowerment’ is to bring together young people from rural areas and through outdoor and sport activities shape their lives in active and positive direction. During the youth exchange the participants will explore what does mean healthy lifestyle in practice. They will get to know how to exercise in right way, how to spend their free time in quality active way and also how to inspire their peer to become more active and live more healthier life. During the youth exchange the participants will take part in outdoor and sport based activities,discussions and simulations, team challenges. Moreover, they will work on campaign addressing the issue of healthy lifestyle and they will have an opportunity to increase their competencies to use photos and videos to encourage other young people to live active and healthy life.
Objectives of Youth Exchange:
- To develop participant’s knowledge on healthy lifestyles and its essential elements (eating,exercising, and living);
- To provide the participants an opportunity to explore healthy practices from other countries and to learn how to live healthier life;
- To encourage the participants to become ‘ambassadors of health’ in their communities and to activate their peers to live heathier live;
- To strength participants team work and intercultural competencies by providing them an opportunity to work in mix-intercultural environment during the youth exchange and gain new experiences and
- To strength participants understanding of Erasmus + Programme and its possibilities through non-formal based activities and to encourage young people to get activated and to take part in international mobility activities.