L’Associazione FuturoDigitale è Partner del Progetto
“Formal Education Meets Non Formal Learning”
Training Course del Programma ERASMUS+
APPLICANT: Culture Education Art Limassol Cyprus
PAESI PARTECIPANTI: Italy, Greece, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia
PARTECIPANTI: 45 giovani
DATA: 15 – 21 Novembre 2014 (compresi i giorni di viaggio)
LUOGO: Cipro – Limassol
L’Associazione Futuro Digitale cerca:
- 3 Partecipanti (qualsiasi età)
- i costi per la partecipazione alle attività, vitto e alloggio sono GRATUITE e quindi a totale carico dall’Appliant.
- il partecipante deve anticipare le spese di viaggio, a cui seguirà un rimborso fino ad un massimo di 275,00 €.
- è necessario versare, prima della partenza, una quota di partecipazione di 40 €, come rimborso spese per Futuro Digitale.
Ai partecipanti sarà rilasciato il certificato ”Youthpass” che descrive e convalida l’esperienza formale e informale acquisita durante il progetto, da allegare al proprio CV.
This training course is the result of our observation of a rising interest in non-formal learning and in how youth organisations, youth workers and youth leaders could use this to manage more efficiently their groups of learners and maximise the benefits that young people get through it.
In line with the given EU policy towards recognition of NFL, this training course aims to train youth workers and youth leaders in the methodology of Non-formal Learning (NFL) and to explore how non formal learning can be used within the framework of formal education and also as motivation for reintroducing the school drop outs to the educational system or the labour market.
Using mainly non-formal learning methods (peer education, group discussions, presentations, interactive exercises, sharing for experiences and know-how etc.), we will focus on the key competences, their definition and how someone can design and implement a project, so as to maximise the learning achievements of the participants.
The main objectives of the exchange will be:
- to train youth workers and youth leaders in achieving the key competences.
- to exchange NFL methods, tools and experiences among the participants.
- to enhance the level of understanding for the key competences and to investigate other methods for recognition of the learning outcomes by the learner himself.
- to encourage participants to develop their own tools and to learn how to adapt existing ones in their daily work schedule.
- to spread the word through multipliers in local communities, who will try to bridge the gap between formal and non-formal education.
- to investigate how NFL could help young people with fewer opportunities and NEEDs to relocate in the society.