L’Associazione FuturoDigitale è Partner del Progetto
“Emotional Coaching for youth workers”
del Programma Erasmus+
Applicant: Permacultura Cantabria
Paesi partecipanti: Germania, Italia, Gran Bretagna, Spagna
Data: dal 20 Agosto al 2 Settembre 2015
Luogo: Solares, Spagna
Partecipanti: Futuro Digitale cerca 11 partecipanti dai 18 ai 30 anni + 1 Group Leader di qualsiasi età.
- la partecipazione alle attività, vitto e alloggio sono interamente finanziati del Programma Erasmus+
- il partecipante deve anticipare le spese di viaggio, a cui seguirà un rimborso fino ad un massimo di 150€
- è necessario versare, prima della partenza, una quota di partecipazione di 50€
Ai partecipanti sarà rilasciato il certificato ”Youthpass” che descrive e convalida l’esperienza formale e informale acquisita durante il progetto, da allegare al proprio CV.
In this exchange of 17 days 48 youth from four different countries will gather in the North of Spain (Cantabria).
This project aims to bring tools, training, encouragement and examples to the participants in order to learn to cooperate and build sustainability. Specially we will have lot of space for work at emotions world and project design tools.
A simple methodology of 4 steps will be used
- Knowing each other: We will do games, energizers, dynamics and other activities to get to know each other and start creating affective relations.
- Learning: We will work with 2 different tools: emotional Coaching to learn to support each other and Dragon Dreaming to create sustainable projects in groups.
- Practice: We will have workshops on eco- building natural cosmetics and many other things to learn more about
- Organized: At the end all-together we will develop different actions plans to create an international supporting Youth network.
The methodology will be non-formal education, with a detailed and varied programme of activities in order to obtain a complete view from different perspectives so as to promote the entrepreneurial During workshops, classes, debates, etc… the young people will have an active and dynamic role.
The aim of this Project is to promote a higher social participation by young people; the self-employment and the coming back to the countryside in a logic, viable and committed way.
The creation of this kind of programmers promotes a long-term view and offers the necessary tools in order for young people to become the change and the social movement we need in our societies.
These activities are special because they are out of the daily routine. They are designed mainly to care for the groups’ energy.
They are designed to be carried out in specific moments where there might be nervousness, tiredness, stress or other important situations as the first day, powerful moments of training, personal experiences, farewells…