WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
By choosing to use our services, you also accept our company collect certain personal data. Within this page we want to communicate what data we collect, why we take them and how we process them.
The types of data we deal with are:
- data provided by the user: for example during the registration phase)
- data that we collect automatically: for example during your browsing experience on our web channels)
Data provided by the user
If you are a private user, during the registration phase you are asked to provide us with some data necessary to take advantage of our service :
You can choose to provide us with other data as well:
- name and surname
- date of birth
- city of residence
- telephone number
Third party data
In the event that you provide personal data of another person, such as those of a family member or a friend, you must be certain that this subject has been properly informed and given an explicit consent (preferably written) in this treatment as described in the present disclosure.
Data belonging to minors under 16 years old
If you are under 16, you can not provide us with any personal information and you can not register and use our services. Should we force this limit by declaring the forgery, we will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired and will denounce this behavior to the competent judicial authority.
To protect and ensure compliance with the rules on personal data of minors
If you are under the age of 16, you can not provide us with any personal data and you can not register on Futuro Digitale, in any case we do not assume any responsibility for any false statements that you provide. Should we notice the existence of untruthful declarations, we will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired.
If you are a professional, when you create your professional account you will be asked to provide us with certain data:
- company name, VAT ID, contact name, address, city, zip code,
- email address, landline number, mobile phone
- professional category and / or register of membership
- type of service
Data that we collect automatically
We collect the following data using the services you use:
- Technical data: IP address and data on the approximate current location (region), type of browser used for surfing the Internet, the operating system of the device;
- data collected using cookies: for more information, visit the “Cookies” section.
- HOW DO WE TREAT THE COLLECTED DATA ?
The purpose of collecting, using and processing the collected data is to offer you a better, personalized service every day and to keep you informed about our business activities in perfect harmony with your interests.
1.1. Ensure access to our services
We use your information to guarantee you access to our services and their provision, including:
- registration and creation of the personal account
- communications related to the provision of new courses and promotions
- administrative, financial or accounting activities
These treatments are necessary to supply Futuro Digitale’s services correctly to users and accept the conditions and adhere to them.
1.2 Improve the provision of our services
In order to improve and implement our services we need your data through:
- communications related to services in line with those used by you
- market research, optional surveys and user satisfaction measurement activities
These treatments are based on the legitimate interest of the owner and you may object at any time.
1.3. To inform you about our promotions, offers and activities
With your explicit consent, we use your information to inform you about our promotions, offers and activities.
In particular we use them for:
- emails: communicating promotions, deals, initiatives and new partnerships,
- messaging: SMS, Whatsapp, Telegram, or push notifications;
- telephone calls, as a customer care service for direct contact in the sales and after-sales
1.4. To offer you a personalized service
We process the collected data (always after your explicit consent) to analyze your preferences and to propose a personalized service in perfect line with your preferences. The analysis processes are never carried out by automated decision-making systems.
2. IS THE DATA PROVISION MANDATORY?
The provision of personal data is required exclusively for the registration on our website and the provision of services: a refusal in this case makes it impossible to use the service.
For promotional and profiling purposes your consent is optional and any refusal to give consent does not have any consequences on the provision of the service offered.
3. WHO ARE THE SUBJECT OF TREATMENT?
3.1. The subject of treatment
Data controller is the Association of Social Promotion Futuro Digitale in person of its legal representative pro-tempore, with registered office in Terranova da Sibari (CS), Margherita course n ° 298, C.F. 94024300785, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data controller uses data controllers to achieve the purposes specified in point 1.
3.2. Subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed
The data collected as part of the provision of the service may be communicated to:
- companies that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to the operation of Futuro Digitale services, such as providers that provide direct marketing and customer care, archiving, administrative, payment and invoicing services
- associates and / or companies belonging to Futuro Digitale that provide complementary services for the provision of services
- bodies and administrative and judicial authorities by virtue of legal obligations
Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union to be processed by some of our service providers. In this case, we make sure that this transfer takes place in compliance with the legislation in force and that the adequate level of personal data protection is guaranteed based on the discipline defined by the European Commission.
In no case will we cede or sell the personal data processed by us to third parties.
4. YOUR DATA RIGHTS
4.1. Access to personal data from your private area and revocation of consent
At any time, you have the ability to view your personal information in your private area.
You can revoke the consent (s) you have provided at any time by accessing your reserved area and removing the corresponding flag.
To export your personal data or request the cancellation you can send a request to the email address email@example.com, your request will be made within 30 days of the request or, in case the export becomes particularly complex, within three months.
The cancellation will be made within the foreseen technical times and in accordance with the retention period specified in the following point 5.
4.2. The exercise of the rights
Any physical body who uses our service can:
- obtain from the owner, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to personal data and information referred in Article 15 of the GDPR
- request update, rectification, integration, deletion, limitation of data processing if one of the conditions provided in Article 18 of the GDPR occurs, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation by law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection and processing of personal data provided for commercial information purposes or sending advertising material or direct selling or for the fulfillment of market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation
- receive personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device
- propose a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority
We remind you that for any question or request related to your personal data and to the respect of your privacy you can write to the dedicated address firstname.lastname@example.org
5. HOW AND FOR HOW LONG YOUR DATA WILL BE PRESERVED?
The retention of personal data will take place in paper and / or electronic / IT format and for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes referred in point 1, in compliance with your privacy and current regulations.
For purposes of analysis directed to the development and improvement of the service, the personal data of the user may be subject to the same retention period.
For direct marketing and profiling purposes we keep your data for a maximum period equal to that foreseen by the applicable legislation (respectively equal to 24 and 12 months).
Invoices, accounting records, tax records and transaction data are held for 11 years under the law (including tax obligations).
In the case of the exercise of the right to be forgotten through the request for explicit cancellation of personal data processed by the owner, we remind you that such data will be kept, in a protected form and with restricted access, only for purposes of ascertainment and repression of crimes. no more than 12 months from the date of the request and will subsequently be securely deleted or anonymised irreversibly.
Finally, we remind you that for the same purposes, the data relating to electronic traffic, excluding the contents of communications, will be kept for a period of no more than 6 years from the date of communication, pursuant to art. 24 of the Law n. 167/2017, which implemented the EU Directive 2017/541 on anti-terrorism.
If you do not exercise any active action (for example navigation, searches and / or any other way of using the service) on our site for a period of 27 months, you will be classified as an inactive user and your personal data will be deleted automatically.
6.HOW DO WE ASSURE THE PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA?
The data are collected and processed according to the indications of the relevant legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided by the GDPR in Article 32 for their processing by computerized, manual and automated tools and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated in point 1 and in any case in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
The data entered there will be verified by the competent authorities for the sole purpose of identifying illegal activities or contents that do not comply with the General Conditions of the Service, but will not be processed or communicated for commercial or promotional purposes.
7. FURTHER INFORMATION
We may ask you, during navigation, the availability to participate in targeted surveys in order to know your opinion and the degree of satisfaction with regard to the services provided.
We remind you that participation in surveys is completely optional and that you can always oppose this treatment.
When you use the Futuro Digitale applications and services with active location tracking, we may collect and process information about your current (approximate) location. This data is processed anonymously, in a format that does not allow the user to be personally identified and used for the sole purpose of facilitating the use of some position-based service features. You can activate / deactivate location services at any time by accessing the settings of your browser and / or your device.
7.3. Search engine
The information related to the advertisements posted on our site will be visible in the searches made in the internal search engine and could be made available to third party search engines as it is allowed to index the contents by third party engines.
The data controller reserves the right to evaluate the applications received for the purposes of traineeships, selection and research of personnel.
The CVs received for specific selections may be stored and revalued for subsequent searches for professional positions compatible with the candidate’s profile, provided they are implemented over a period of maximum 2 years. The candidate may oppose the processing of his personal data at any time by writing to email@example.com
If you apply, be sure to insert in your resume the statement with which you consent to the processing of personal data for selection purposes and avoid placing sensitive personal information (such as health status, religious beliefs, philosophical or political ) not relevant to the job offer.