Futuro Digitale is partner of the project
Innovative approaches and non-formal methods
to promote creative potential and entrepreneurial skills among young people
- ID Project: 2016-3-BG01-KA205-035299
- Running dates: 1/02/2017 – 31/01/2019 (24 months)
- Project website: inovativeyouth.blogspot.it
Project “Innovative approaches and non-formal methods to promote creative potential and entrepreneurial skills among young people” included young people aged 16-30 years. The participants’ need to develop their entrepreneurial thinking with integrated usage of IT, to exchange experience with their peers on an international level and to participate as active citizens in the community and economics.
The project objectives are directly related to the program relating to the objectives of the strategy “Europe 2020” in the field of youth and popularization of European values.
The specific objectives of this project are:
- Strategic exchange of good practices in non-formal education on EU – level and fostering entrepreneurship and proactive labor behavior among young people, local business and institutions in 3 different European countries.
- Creating favorable conditions for the development of skills in creative industries and in particular in the fields of marketing, advertising and communications.
- Project activities will include also young people from small towns to be stimulated in creating their own business, as the population in these areas has decreased dramatically, resulting in high unemployment. In this way, it will be promoted the entrepreneurial idea in Europe in compliance with the “Entrepreneurials 2020” action plan.