Futuro Digitale is partner of the project
ADULT RESTART – Restarting adult learning skills through new
Project name: ADULT RESTART
ID Project: 018-1-LV01-KA201-046972
Period: 01.10.2018.– 31.10.2019.
- Jelgavas novada pašvaldība (Jelgavas novada Neklātienes vidusskola) (Latvia – Coordinator)
- Futuro Digitale (Italia)
- Tallinna Taiskasvanute Gumnaasium (Estonia)
website: (in progress)
The objective of this strategic patnership is, through the exchange of good and innovative practise to improve/promote the knowledge & professional skills, competencies of teachers.
The aim of the Project is to form a strong European network of 3 educational institutions, which are experienced in ICT and provides opportunity for adults to study at school in order to explore, develop and share methodological materials for distance learning, to structure the teachers work by using different privileges offered by IT in order to promote the system of work with adult students, acquiring new methods for individualized approach.
The idea of partnership is to find joint solutions that add value to all project partners and lead to joint positive results. In later stage have sustainable development in terms of networking and activities, plans and strategic issues that cooperation offers.
- To exchange good practises to develop the acquisition of teacher skills and competencies and improve teacher knowledge of distance learning methodology and usage of IT in learning
- To improve the integration of ICT in teaching and education
- To share innovative methods of teaching for increasing attractiveness of education methods
- To learn new tools to promote digital learning
- Development of educational material