Futuro Digitale is Partner of the Project Entrepreneurship Education for Cultural Tourism
- ID Project: 2016-3- DK01-KA205- 033887
- Running dates: 01/03/2017- 30/09/2018, (19 months)
- Site Web: www.eefct.eu
- E-Learning Plattaform: projuven.org/eect/
- Youth Mobility Denmark (Applicant)
- Asociación PROJUVEN – Spain
- Associazione di Promozione Sociale Futuro Digitale – Italy
- Asociatia GEYC – Romania
- Training Course
Entrepreneurship Education for Cultural Tourism (EECT) is a Strategic Partnership (SP) of youth associations and NGOs mostly from countries where youth and graduates’ unemployment rates are among the highest of the EU. In November 2015, 4.553 million young persons (under 25) were unemployed in the EU28, of whom 3.167 million were in the euro area.
In particular, regional youth unemployment rates varied widely across the EU-28 (Eurostat, 2015) and amongst the EECT partner countries, with the lowest rate in the Danish region of Siddanmark (11.4%) and the Romanian region of București-Ilfov (14.6%) while with the highest rates in the Spanish region of Andalucia (56.8%) and the Italian region of Calabria (65.1%), where the partners of the SP have their main office.
The mission of the SP is to empower young people by promoting their autonomy, entrepreneurship and the potential of them to contribute to a sustainable development of society and to European values and goals.
Hence, the SP main objectives are:
- To offer non-formal education on cultural tourism entrepreneurship to disadvantaged groups.
- To develop a new training methodology based on the blended mentoring method to foster creative thinking, entrepreneurship thinking competence supporting the matching between young participants’ expectations and the labour market.
- To promote learning mobility of young participants and foster inclusive education which combat any kind of discrimination or racism
- To Increase employability through not yet wide-spread competences.
- To support young people entrepreneurship inter-alia via entrepreneurship education, support to start-up funds, mentoring programmes, and encourage recognition of junior enterprises.
- To support the development of better knowledge about Entrepreneurship Education (specifically applied to cultural tourism)
- To strengthen cooperation with local and regional authorities.