L’Associazione Futuro Digitale è ufficialmente Partner del Progetto
“Cooperation For Better Youth Centers”
del Programma Erasmus+
Applicant: Volunteer Movement
Paesi partecipanti: Turkey, Armenia, Italy, Latvia, Poland, Ukraine
Partecipanti: 24 partecipanti
Data: dal 21 al 28 Aprile 2015
Luogo: Limassol, Cipro
Partecipanti: 4 partecipanti (età 18/30) + 1 leader (no limiti)
- – la partecipazione alle attività, vitto e alloggio sono GRATUITE
- – il partecipante deve anticipare le spese di viaggio, a cui seguirà un rimborso fino ad un massimo di €
- – è necessario versare, prima della partenza, una quota di partecipazione di 50 €.
Ai partecipanti sarà rilasciato il certificato ”Youthpass” che descrive e convalida l’esperienza formale e informale acquisita durante il progetto, da allegare al proprio CV.
About the project
“Cooperation for better youth centers” is a youth exchange that it will take place in Busca, Turkey, and will involve participants coming from six different European Countries (Turkey, Armenia, Italy, Latvia, Poland, Ukraine). During the exchange, the young participants will share good practices of how to involve and manage the volunteers in order to improve their weak parts. They will see good practices of volunteer management done by other NGO and Youth Centers from different countries, and they will decide what can be good to implement in theirs organization. They will visit Youth centers run by both civic and public in Bursa to see the environment and observe them in their real life situations. They will have online meetings with the partner’s organizations or their Photos/videos in order to understand them better. During the project the participants will share the differences and similarities of Youth Centers structure in different countries, how they are founded, how they are conducted, they support their activities…etc. They will work, all together, on the idea of SISTER YOUTH CENTERS to keep in touch after the project and support each other for capacity-development. The different countries they will write down the criterias of this new partnership together and they will be inspired by different activities of other NGOs and Youth Centers both from our groups and examples from different parts of the world. Also we will decide which ones are best for us to implement in our local in order to enrich our activities. You will work on how to promote the organization and activities in a more attractive way for our target groups (volunteers, young people who are just the participants of the activities not the organizers, families and schools of the children and youth, local people, and media and you will brainstorm and create some ideas to implement later by different Youth centers.
* To share our experiences of volunteer management, and find new, creative and practical ways to do it in our Youth Centers.
* To understand better our target groups and develop new strategies to engage and motivate them more and develop new activities to implement in our organizations.
* To have a better communication and cooperation among Youth center international level after this project for new ones
* To decide best practices to catch more attention from public, volunteers and our target groups
* To see the differences and similarities among different Youth centers from different countries in a multicultural environment