L’Associazione Futuro Digitale è ufficialmente Partner del Progetto
“Youth for inclusion” Training Course
del Programma Erasmus+
Applicant: KEY – Innovation in Culture Education and Youth
Paesi partecipanti: Cyprus, Greece, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Serbia, Itay, Estonia, Romania
Partecipanti: 26 partecipanti
Data: dal 21 al 28 Aprile 2015
Luogo: Limassol, Cipro
Partecipanti: 3 qualsiasi età
- – la partecipazione alle attività, vitto e alloggio sono GRATUITE
- – il partecipante deve anticipare le spese di viaggio, a cui seguirà un rimborso fino ad un massimo di 275 €
- – è necessario versare, prima della partenza, una quota di partecipazione di 50 €.
Ai partecipanti sarà rilasciato il certificato ”Youthpass” che descrive e convalida l’esperienza formale e informale acquisita durante il progetto, da allegare al proprio CV.
About the project
“Youth for Inclusion” is a training for youth workers to combat unemployment and social exclusion. The main aim of this project is to provide youth organizations with the knowledge that is needed to develop the proper strategies in order to have the greatest possible impact an ensure inclusion of marginalized groups, while communicating effectively to the relevant actors (policy makers). The project will take place in Limassol, Cyprus and will involve twenty-six participants coming from eight different European Country (Cyprus, Greece, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Serbia, Itay, Estonia e Romania). The training is focusing on the role of social inclusion in the processes for development of youth policies by helping youth organizations to develop their capacity and train their youth workers. The training will enable youth workers to design and implement affective advocacy actions and foster social cohesion in their local communities and will raise the capacity of partner organizations in the field of advocacy and lobbying by helping them to better understand social transformation and advocacy principles in order to plan and deliver affective advocacy initiatives.
- – Develop the competences that will contribute to social inclusion, youth employment and youth participation at the policy making;
- – Equip youth workers with basic participatory advocacy and lobbying techniques;
- – Empower youth workers with tools and competences to support youth with fewer opportunities to actively participate in youth policy mainstreaming;
- – Create common understanding of the importance to involve youth organizations working with vulnerable groups of young people in the consultative processes and youth policy in generally on local, national and European level;
- – Increase the capacity of youth organization in Europe to advocate for inclusive youth policy;
- – Create concrete recommendations and guidelines for different stakeholders in youth policy how to create more effective inclusion tools making processes.