L’Associazione Futuro Digitale è ufficialmente Partner del Progetto
“Training Course for Film-Based Educational Methods“
Training Course del Programma Erasmus+
Applicant: Asociatia VIRA (VIRA Association)
Paesi partecipanti: Romania, Italy, Macedonia, Slovakia, Spain
Data: dal 27 Novembre al 6 Dicembre 2015
Luogo: Sibiu, Romania
Futuro Digitale cerca: 4 partecipanti con più di 18 anni
- – partecipazione alle attività, vitto e alloggio sono interamente finanziati del Programma Erasmus+.
- – il partecipante deve anticipare le spese di viaggio, a cui seguirà un rimborso fino ad un massimo di 275€.
- – è necessario versare, prima della partenza, una quota di partecipazione di 50 €.
Ai partecipanti sarà rilasciato il certificato ”Youthpass” che descrive e convalida l’esperienza formale e informale acquisita durante il progetto, da allegare al proprio CV.
About the project
With an experience of three years in educational projects based on youngster active involvement in designing, shooting, directing and editing their own documentaries movies at local level (their communities), VIRA Association
wants to contribute to the development of Youth Workers instruments and methods toolbox.
The aim of this project is to advocate on behalf of non-formal educational methods that are using the video making process (in particular the short documentaries films) to obtain youngsters active involvement at community level.
Therefore, we designed a training course especially for Youth Workers that will be learning about: social research on community needs and resources, working with young people (including with those with fewer opportunities) using the video making process and about the visual techniques needed (how to use a camera, how to shoot, how to edit).
The course is designed for a period of 10 days and it will involve Youth Workers from each partner countries.
Course main categories of activities:
- A theoretical dimension regarding the video making process (in particular the short documentaries films) as a non-formal educational method (how to design an educational project using this method, for example);
- A practical dimension regarding the video making process (in particular the short documentaries films): how to design a video/film structure, to film, direct, or edit your footage material;
- A non-formal dimension including activities designed to increase for group cohesion and developing participants socio-cultural competence, selfconfidence, and teamwork ability;
- Field activities designed in order to implement methods and instruments learned during the course;
- Social activities;
Profile of participants includes Youth Workers with working experience and strong motivation and intention for implementing a project in witch youngsters are actively involved in a creative process related to visual field or community oriented video making (in particular documentary films). We are in particular interested in persons that have tried on their own, or in a specific setup (like projects), different ways of using instruments or methods from visual field (like attempts to do a video footage, video-reportage, photo-voice initiatives etc).
Giving the fact that the instruments and methods proposed can be used in youth organizing activities, community organizing etc, the course is suited for Youth Workers who currently are engaged in activities involving groups and persons with fewer opportunities.
- motivation and intention for implementing a project in witch youngsters are actively involved in a creative process related to visual field or community oriented documentary film. Regarding the motivation, we are in particular interested in persons that have tried on their own, or in in a specific setup (projects), different ways of using instruments or methods form visual field (e.g. attempts to do a video footage, video-reportage, photo-voice initiatives etc). Regarding the intention of implementing a project, we are interested in receiving a project proposal (the basic design of it, shortly: target group / community, brief ideas of using instruments and methods we intend to work with during our training course etc);
- engagement with the community. We want to know the kind of relations Youth Workers, potential participants in our project, have with their groups: when did they start working with youth, how often did they conduct youth work, their working status in the organization/group (volunteer, employee etc), what kind of work did they do, a brief description of their group;
- engagement with groups and persons with fewer opportunities. The instruments and methods proposed can be used in youth organizing activities, community organizing etc;