L’Associazione Futuro Digitale è ufficialmente Partner del Progetto
“Social Media Bridges” Training Course
del Programma Erasmus+
Paesi partecipanti: Austria, Italia, Romania, Lituania, Grecia e Inghilterra
Data: dall’1 al 12 Luglio 2015
Luogo: Münster, Germania
Partecipante: Futuro Digitale cerca un partecipante di qualsiasi età (per i requisiti necessari leggere sotto Participants in the training course).
- – la partecipazione alle attività, vitto e alloggio sono GRATUITE
- – il partecipante deve anticipare le spese di viaggio, a cui seguirà un rimborso fino ad un massimo di 275 €
- – è necessario versare, prima della partenza, una quota di partecipazione di 50 €.
Ai partecipanti sarà rilasciato il certificato ”Youthpass” che descrive e convalida l’esperienza formale e informale acquisita durante il progetto, da allegare al proprio CV.
Participants in the training course
The proposed training course addresses all members of the youth partner organizations interested to develop their social media competences and to multiply the effect of the project within their local communities. The main target group is composed of professional or volunteer youth workers, trainers or project managers all working in the youth sector. The selection of participants for this course will be made by the partner organizations after the approval of the project according to the eligibility criteria as follows. The coordinating organization can make suggestions and ask to make sure the criteria is being followed.
All participants selected for this course must be:
- • To be actively involved in the organization and in general in the youth field in their community
- • Interested or skilled in photography, web designers, app developers, with knowledge of video shooting, social media agents…
- • To be able to attend the full duration of the training course and fully able to communicate and work in English language
- • To be committed to disseminate the results within their organizations, and to multiply the impact of the project by actively working with youth in their local communities
The program of the course will be based on non-formal education and Education, activities involving intercultural dialogue and communication and will be also conducted during the training course, using highly interactive and participative approach. Participants prior experiences in youth work and video editing, photo shooting, project management, etc. will be important and used in the development of the learning process. Active teamwork, outdoor activities and plenary discussions, as well as theoretical inputs will characterize the program of the course in order to cover all aspects of the project themes.
This training for social media good is connected with the Digital Participation Camp (DPC), aims at creating an active international network of digital innovators, social entrepreneurs, designers, developers and content creators to unite skills and work together on digital projects for social good.
- – to raise awareness regarding the digital behaviours of young people;
- – to exchange best practices regarding the digital youth work;
- – to stimulate young people to increase their digital skills;