L’Associazione FuturoDigitale è Partner del Progetto
“Girls coding their own future!”
del Programma ERASMUS+
Applicant: Girls in Tech Luxembourg Asbl
Paesi partecipanti: Spain, Italy, Slovenia, Georgia, Moldova
Data: dal 19 al 24 Novembre 2015
Futuro Digitale cerca: 2 partecipanti senza limiti di età
- partecipazione alle attività, vitto e alloggio sono interamente finanziati del Programma Erasmus+.
- il partecipante deve anticipare le spese di viaggio, a cui seguirà un rimborso fino ad un massimo di 275 €.
- è necessario versare, prima della partenza, una quota di partecipazione di 50 €.
Ai partecipanti sarà rilasciato il certificato ”Youthpass” che descrive e convalida l’esperienza formale e informale acquisita durante il progetto, da allegare al proprio CV.
Discuss and exchange best practices to encourage girls and young women to learn how to code and use new technologies as an enabler to create new opportunities. The project was born in Istanbul during an Euromed “partnership building” seminar “Empower Women, Entrepreneurship” in Istanbul in October 2014 organised by Youth in Action.
Topics to be discussed:
- Which Digital competences are becoming critical nowadays?
- Learn to learn : as tech is changing all the time, how we can we pass the message that learning technology is first and foremost learning to learn & adapt to change?
- Gender equality : how to break stereotypes around geek and tech world and therefore make sure girls do not miss out on opportunities?
- Entrepreneurship : technology is an enabler skills for entrepreneurship. How can technology help women becoming entrepreneurs and have the confidence to start their own business?
- Coding is a new language: how to communicate with computers?
- Digital culture : what does that mean for our society, jobs and personal life?
- 2 participants per partner
- Youth leaders, Project Managers interested in the field of technology and/or gender equality, especially those who already implemented activities in that field or are planning too.
- Volunteers who want to share and improve their experience of informal learning.
- Male and Women welcome (gender balance in endorsed for this activity).
- Age 18 +, no age limit
- Good communication skills in English (the seminar will be held in English).
Role of partners:
- Send participants who are involved in youth work and willing to contribute to a seminar where they can improve their knowledge thanks to informal learning.
- Contribute in sharing their experience sharing one specific success story & best practices in involving girls & young women in tech.
- Exchange of best practices, workshops
- Field visits (Hackerspace, one technology company such as Microsoft & a technology incubator)
- Practical coding workshop: try coding!
- Discuss key competencies