L’Associazione Futuro Digitale è ufficialmente Partner del Progetto
del Programma Erasmus+
Applicant: Autonomia Descoberta.
Paesi Partecipanti: Portugal, Italy, Finland, Poland, Greece, Spain
Partecipanti: 30 partecipanti
Data: dall’1 al 9 Aprile 2015
Luogo: Beja, Portogallo
L’associazione Futuro Digitale cerca: 5 partecipanti
- la partecipazione alle attività, vitto e alloggio sono GRATUITE.
- il partecipante deve anticipare le spese di viaggio, a cui seguirà un rimborso fino ad un massimo di 270 €.
- è necessario versare, prima della partenza, una quota di partecipazione di 50 €.
Ai partecipanti sarà rilasciato il certificato ”Youthpass” che descrive e convalida l’esperienza formale e informale acquisita durante il progetto, da allegare al proprio CV.
About the project
The Youth Exchange “Close Up” has as main themes: European Citizenship and Cultural Diversity In A&D we believe that education, social and cultural awareness are the best tools to overcome the European cultural struggles, through a better education we will be better citizens.
In this project we want to promote and disseminate the best practices in youth work and non-formal education, as well, empower young people skills and self-awareness.
The Close Up Project aims to join young people and youth workers in for reflection about the different cultural and social aspects in Europe.
Intolerance is a symptom of the cultural issues in Europe and discrimination is the reflex of the non-acceptance of diversity.
The inter-cultural dialogue, will fight the intolerance and the lack of knowledge of the “other”. This actions are not only inherent in the thematic of the project but, in a transversal and global way, it help youngsters to build themselves in a peaceful and open minded conscience.
With the variety and diversity of countries involved in “Close Up” this will provide participants with many opportunities to consider and discuss concepts of European Citizenship and Cultural Diversity.- provide youth workers with innovative practices to be employed in the work with youth regarding their job search & their sense of initiative;
- Promote solidarity and tolerance – through a multicultural group create the atmosphere to share cultures supported on acceptance.
- Promote active citizenship – through cultural awareness make youngsters more committed and active in society, family and promote European suffrage participation.
- Promote mutual understanding between young people – by promoting the meeting, communication and acceptance of different cultures and cultural backgrounds and including young people with fewer opportunities in a different linguistic environment (where they can get in touch with Portuguese language).
- Empower and develop systems to support youth activities – by promoting the innovative thinking, creativity, entrepreneurship and employability.