The FuturoDigitale Association is a Partner of the project
“Ideas into Action”
APPLICANT: Praxis Europe’s
Participating countries: Italy, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, Romania
Participants: 32 young
Date: 3-11 December 2014 (including travel days)
Place: Tirana, Albania
The Association digital future search:
- 4 young people between the ages of 18 and 35 years old
Participant profile: must be youth workers, youth workers or volunteers in youth organisations, interested in using intercultural dialogue and video/photo tools. Good knowledge of English.
- the costs for participation in the activities, room and Board are free of charge and therefore the sole responsibility of the organizing Association.
- the participant must anticipate the travel expenses, which will be followed by a rebate of up to a maximum of € 180.00.
- You must pay, before departure, a fee of 40 €, as reimbursement for digital future.
- You must pay a fee of 20 € the Organization hosted, that travel expenditure will be deducted from the refund.
Participants will receive a certificate, “Youthpass” which describes and validates the non-formal and informal learning experience gained during the project, to be attached to the CV.
“Ideas into Action” is a training course for youth workers and youth leaders in project management and facilitation of European youth projects within the Erasmus + framework. The eight-day course will be held in Tirana, Albania, in December 2014. The project is funded within Erasmus + Key Action 1 (Youth) by the UK National Agency of the Programme. The project idea originates from Praxis Europe’s expertise in European project management and its 2015 work plan that includes expanding PE’s activities to non-EU countries in South-Eastern Europe. The project will bring together 32 participants from 8 countries. Daily activities include: training in project management, facilitation, financial management, risk assessment, intercultural learning, and dissemination of project results and recognition of non-formal learning. The course methodology is built entirely on informal and non-formal methods. Main project results include: increased visibility of Erasmus + in South-East Europe, increased project quality, stronger partnerships between EU and EEA countries and greater youth worker competences.