Study and Work
If you wish to study and work and if your Italian level is quite good, this program perfectly suits you. You can choose long term or short term and in both cases you will gain knowledge and some useful experience.
Study and work in Italy (long term)
Futuro Digitale offers a program combined of studies and work in Calabria (Terranova da Sibari, Corigliano, Rossano), in Campania (Sant’Antonio Abate), in Lazio (Cori).
Study and job program:
- 12 weeks of Italian language course (20 hours per week)
- 8 weeks of professional orientation (at the same period)
- 12 weeks of Italian language course (20 hours per week) + 8 weeks of professional orientation: 2.325 euro
- Period: minimum 12 weeks of Italian language course + 3 months of work.
- Eligibility: EU members, Norway, Iceland, Switzerland.
- Age: minimum 18 years.
- Required level: Intermediate (B1).
- Italian language course: minimum 4 hours per day.
- Date of starting job: all the year round.
- Type of work: you will work in restaurants or hotels, mainly as a waiter.
- Salary: between 600-800 Euros with a full-time job and between 300-400 with a part time job.
- Interview: mandatory.
- Availability period: all the year round.
Study and work in Italy (shot term)
The program consists of two parts:
- Part 1 – studies
- Part 2 – work
The number of weeks of work and studies will always be equal. For instance, if you choose duration of 8 weeks, you will spend 4 weeks studying and 4 weeks working.
Minimum duration: 8 weeks.
Maximum duration: 36 weeks.
Cost: the cost of the language course is paid by the student and depends on the number of weeks of the program.
- Minimum duration of the Italian course is 4 weeks.
- Italian language course: at least 4 hours per day.
- Who can participate: only citizens of EU member countries or holders of EU passport.
- Minimum age: 18 years old.
- Good knowledge of the Italian language (B1 or B2).
- Start date: all the year round.
- Registration: 70 euros.
- Type of work: (at Futuro Digitale) online promotion and link building; content creation; face to face contacts with institutions related to the study of Italian; translations.
- Remuneration: 150 € per month for 4 hours daily and a free bed in the apartment during the weeks of work (lunch and dinner are not included).
- Start date: All the year round.
- Contract: Yes.
The price includes:
- Certificate of work experience.
- School supplies.
- Internet access at school.
- Service for accommodation.
- Continuous support during your stay.
- Emergency Assistance.