FuturoDigitale work like intermediary organization among Universities and Italian Companies. Thanks to our extensive and detailed network of local and international partners.
Always ready to welcome and assist participants, ensure training in different fields:
- European Projects
- Web application
- Social Media Marketing & Marketing
- Agriculture & Farming
for other sectors or if you have any idea and you want to develop with us, please contact us to email@example.com.
We are able to provide a complete program of reception that includes the following services:
- Organization of training programs with analysis of individual profiles
- Individual interviews with students
- Tutoring, monitoring and final evaluation of various projects assigned
- Italian Language courses, Excursions and Programs of social and cultural integration
- Certifications (European Mobility, Youthpass etc.)
Our services include
- Sopport to find accommodation in B&B, families or separate apartments
- Organization transport and transfer from/to an airport
- Special feature FuturoDigitale Youth Card for Erasmus Students!
- Final report
- Has a duration of 30 hours per week – Monday / Friday
- Provision of documents such as the Euro Pass, evaluation of job performance, certificates of participation in training and a letter of recommendation from a tutor
- Constant monitoring of activities with weekly reports
- Provides documents certifying the Internship Training, evaluation of job performance and a letter of recommendation from a tutor
It is necessary to send us CVs and Cover Letters to firstname.lastname@example.org three months in advance to ensure a student the best possible internships.
Our main intention is to find the best working environment regardin your CVs, personal skills and a level language.
|Interviews, pictures and videos about Erasmus!|
Look our reviews on our page!