What is it?
The Key Action 3- Support for policy reform is the third programme set up by the European Commission in favour of innovative policies reform. It provides a financial support which intends to encourage conception of new projects, as regards politic, communication, and diffusion of knowledge in education, training and youth fields. The EACEA is in charge of managing these actions, not subject to annual calls for proposals usually formulated.
How does it work?
Support for policy reform is composed of 3 main levers according to specific proposals:
- Initiatives for policy innovation: to deal with policy innovations which aim to develop new policies or to prepare their implementation.
- Forward-looking cooperation projects :a partner network with a role to identify, test, develop and evaluate new approaches for education, training and youth and contribute to improve them.
- European policy experimentations :European policy experimentations aim to support transnational cooperation with a view to implement innovative policies under the leadership of high-level public authorities.
Furthermore, a cooperation with the civil society is available, in order to help European NGOs and active European networks in education, training and youth to raise participants awareness about European policies, and to increase interaction with public authorities.
Other projects supported!
Funds available enable to finance many projects divided according to specific calls for proposals and restrictive procedures such as:
- Analysis and Investigations: collect and analysis of factual elements to enrich knowledge in education, training and youth.
European strategic tools: organised in the form of transfer of credits to value skills, qualifications and graduations. They also sustain management skills, guidelines, Bologna process, quality insurance, etc…
Cooperation with international organizations: to facilitate political dialogue with partner countries, and promote international mobility of the European higher learning.
- Dialogue with involved parties and, promotion of the programme and policies: with public authorities in education, training and youth.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact us!