Futuro Digitale is partner of the project
Talking About Sexuality
- ID project: 2017-3-AT02-KA205-002004
- Duration: 02/2018 – 05/2020
- Website: www.unexcited.eu
- Coordinator: liebenslust* (Austria)
- CAI (Portugal)
- GSP (Germany)
- NKE (Poland)
- VMG (Austria)
- Futuro Digitale (Italy)
at hand intends to create strategic partnership for practitioners in the EU. liebenslust* takes initiative in the founding of a low-threshold, comprehensible and communicative network with the goal of solidarity and togetherness.
THREE PILLARS OF THE PROJECT:
- Strengthening the sex educational part of youth work via networking and exchange
- Sensitizing the public
- Developing intellectual outputs
In the allotted project window of 2018 to 2020, thousands of people should profit from a new, interconnected cooperation.
To develop materials for an unexcited public relations work in the sexual pedagogical context, in order to:
- Provide young people with information that strengthens their health competencies.
- Support educators in their strategies and competences for an accessible communication with diverse target groups.
- Create an unexcited, open and positive atmosphere where people can gather information based on their interests.
- Strengthen people’s awareness of their own boundaries and those of other people through sensitive language.
- Attain a sensitization in the general public about topics of sexual education including sexism, crossing of boundaries, harrassment, and sexual assault.