FuturoDigitale is partner of the Project
Global Innovative Leadership Module
Strategic Partnerships for youth
Number Identification: 2015-2-TR01-KA205-
Running dates: September 2015 – September 2017
- Bahcesehir University Foundation (Turkey)
- FuturoDigitale (Italy)
- Kalkınma ve İnovasyon Ofisi Derneği (Turkey)
- Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (Greece)
- Interactive Media Knowledge Transfer – InterMedi@KT (Greece)
- Edugep (Portugal)
As it known, conventional leadership approach remains incapable to produce and lead innovative approaches, new goods and services. Especially in Europe and Turkey, there is a gap between skilled innovative leader supply and demand. Market and in today’s world’s trends require leaders and young who they can catch up the era, and these skills can provide competitiveness and skilled at the point of easily employable young generations, generated new jobs for young people etc. European Commission has also mentioned importance of e-leadership for competitiveness and innovation skills for the future. Traditional management methods and leaders which is already existed today cannot satisfy the demands. In sum, a new type of leadership (e- or innovative leadership) is becoming essential to organisational innovation and competitiveness. The main purpose in this project, creating a new training and application module for young people involving both university students and newly graduated individuals. By using this module, they can develop their skills.
What will be in this module:
- Innovative leaders should use effective the ICT tools and they have to have using higher level innovation methodology.
- He/She has to know digital market tools and foundations.
- Their skills should cover the use of common software tools and of specialized tools supporting business functions within the industry.
- They should have capabilities required for researching on related topics, diagnosing a problem by using data, observations and base case analysis.
- Required business development, strategic planning and design process.
- They should able to make commercialize their ideas, products and integrate to the market by using digital tools and applications – Effective innovative leaders are capable of leading teams and managing technology systems in ways that achieve both local and global demands.
- The module which involves them mentioned above can develop and can be supported with pilot applications along with online, open source using.
Within the framework of the project it is expected to generate three types of results:
- Educational results: Develop and organize training module on ―Innovative E-Leadership Education Module‖, prepare a follow-up ―Training guide and assessment toolkit on e-leadership and digital competencies to establish an “e-leaderstochange” Internet platform to deliver on-going training (digital learning modules) and share best practices and learning skills. There will be a six sub-modules which are gathered under the Innovative E-Leadership module. These results will complement the existing educational programmes, while at the same time target applied disciplines and equip with practical skills and deliver employability.
- Youth professional establishment: Maintain efficient relationships with stakeholders and increase strategic partnerships that support professional pathways of the young people, and serve as a regionally based comprehensive innovation system, both responsive towards regional needs and internationally developed. Relationship between demand and supply of qualitative expertise and competencies and emphasis on the central role of the labour market demand will be developed in the process of resources and capacities allocation.
- A bottom-up cross-sectoral model that can be multiplied Europe-wide and be integrated into the policy measures at the local or European level, which includes two-fold platform: – Local governance support as integrated representatives in the higher education organizations; – Establishment of Local Committees to maintain balance between the national and regional policy and strategies, to keep track on the academic processes and to promote youth professional realization on the market.