Futuro Digitale è partner del progetto
Enhancing transversal and digital skills to promote innovative blended training strategies in Adult Education
Project: DigiTrAin – Enhancing transversal and digital skills to promote innovative blended training strategies in Adult Education
ID Project: 2017-1-UK01-KA204-036717
Running Dates: 24 mesi
- Global Learning & Skills Partnership (Coordinator – UK)
- Action Synergy S.A. (Greece)
- Asociation Intercultural Europea Go Europe (Spain)
- Futuretrend Technologies Ltd (UK)
- G.G. Eurosuccess Consulting Ltd (Cyprus)
Website: (in progress)
The main goal of the following project is to provide the tools and a number of open educational resources (OER), suitable for training members of the target group, in order to increase their digital literacy skills and competencies, which will result in higher employability prospects of both teachers and low skilled adults.
In addition, the project aims to:
- Promote non-formal and informal adult education and training in the field of digital technologies
- Develop and promote digital skills and training strategies and the creation of tools and services, which would form a base of the open educational resources
- Develop a state of the art guide regarding the adult digital competency, as well as drafting a European report with regards to the issue of digital skills and competency and its impact on the European Union economy and employability rates
All project Outputs are easily adaptable and flexible to be transferred at national and European level, including other sectors. The outputs will be developed after a detailed research among all the participating countries, taking into account present and future needs and trends regarding digital skills and training techniques in a modern, user-friendly approach. All the materials will be pilot tested, adapted and translated to the language of each participating country, thereby ensuring the high quality of all the materials (Hand Book, Training materials, Reports).
Presented above information signifies that the project will contribute to the development of a European Area of Skills and Qualifications, develop basic digital and transversal skills using innovative methods, and high-quality learning methodologies tailored to the needs of individual low-skilled and low-qualified adults.